Guidance on De-listing a Building
This guidance provides an overview of the application process for removing a building from the List, also known as de-listing.
- Why might a buildings be removed from the List?
- When can applications for de-listing be made?
- How should applications for de-listing be made?
- Notes on applying for de-listing
- How should I report a listed building that isn't there anymore?
- Series: Guidance
- Publication Status: Completed
- Pages: 5
If you require an alternative, accessible version of this document (for instance in audio, Braille or large print) please contact us:
Customer Service Department
Telephone: 0370 333 0607
Textphone: 0800 015 0516
Email: [email protected]