UK Heritage Pulse – A Collaborative Research Project for the Heritage Sector
Join a community of thousands at the heart of the sector to share your views and insights to help shape strategy and inform the recovery and the reinvention of the heritage sector post-Covid-19. UK Heritage Pulse has been created by Historic England and the National Lottery Heritage Fund to ensure your voice is heard.
The information you share through our quarterly UK Heritage Pulse surveys will:
- contribute to making the case for continued investment in heritage
- Influence our work and ensure that what we do, and the decisions we make, are relevant and beneficial to all our sector partners
- help us speak up for heritage and its vital importance for places, people and communities across the UK.
In return, you will:
- receive updates with actionable insights that you can use in your organisation
- be invited to join in webinars to discuss the results around topics such as resilience during Covid-19 recovery, financial health, diversity and inclusion, and public engagement.